Friday, May 30, 2008

yesterday went out with Eugene.. I pon class for him to accompany him to his modelling intereview at ParkMall.. so meet him le.. nothing much.. he hasnt changed.. go inside.. was waiting like FREAKING LONG for him la.. ==" so tempted to just walk out of the building, and go makan first.. grrr! when he come out, he wan go smoke. I went to toilet.. then I NORMALLY GO TOILET VERY SLOW DER MA... this fker dunno what's patience.. call me to hush me.. like I care you wait outside a? man man ten! we go eat kopitiam.. he buy food le then eat straight away.. like hello? cant you wait? then eat fucking fast la.. and hurry me again.. I HATE people tell me to do things faster.. knn.. purposely eat DAMN slow.. make him wait until pekchek.. lolx then we talked about things la.. until I said, i wait for you so long just now, you now wait awhile cannot meh? then he ans, I wait for you to come back from Changchun to play with me you also never play.. ==" is YOU who say dont want to play already cause want to cut off from internet world.. so WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??! then walk to play LAN.. finally can audition le.. yay! walk there... talktalktalk... then he smokesmokesmoke.. he kinda surprise why I let him smoke infront of me.. cause, see the fker so xingku.. just let it be lo.. then reached there.. checked in.. then he just... practically he just doesnt care.. sit down le all he care is about himself.. really an ASSHOLE.. when playing game.. ok la.. he good enough to "pei" me play Audition.. but is cause he cannot play Granado Esprada.. whatever.. when we playing tt time, he keep kacau me.. to make me lose.. fker.. when I play game I'm playing it seriously la.. knn.. irritating leh.. then i purposely beat him make him lose.. then he buaysong me liao.. grrr! like i VERY SONG with you a! going off le.. then he just zao like tt.. he walk damn fast der lo everytime.. cannot wait meh? I got FAT and SHORT legs la.. cant walk the same speed as I am meh? If you're rushing for time, TELL ME.. but he's not! ggrrrr! then he say he's going home to eat dinner.. knn! ccb! tt fker say wan eat dinner then say dont want.. what you take me for? I told mama already I'm not eatting dinner at home le.. then he say he wan accompany me eat.. I dont want.. I dont see a point seeking a fker sitting infront of me while I eat.. I for sure NO APPETITE! then I bring him to the place where me n dear eat the sushi 99cents tt one at Cathay.. then he damn happy.. called his mom an say he's not coming back for dinner le.. he's eating out.. FUCKER... F-U-C-K-E-R!!! ccb lo.. then he order damn alot la.. ==" say wan save money, in the end, dinner BOOM so ex.. ==" I at that point of time ALREADY LOST ALLLLLLLLL my appetite le.. dear seems disappointed when I say qiqi pei wo eat.. then I already sad sad le.. then later on, Eugene keep telling me to eat my sushi and stop msg-ing.. HELLO! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME OFF?! knn. then I eating dear say his mama ask him eat outside.. S0BS0B =( even more I feel damn sad.. cannot pei him.. and have to face this fker.. goin home le.. go toilet again.. he still feel pekchek waiting for me.. ==" smmore push door dont hold for me der.. DAMN UNGENTLEMAN! SINGAPOREAN MEN ARE HOPELESS! grrr! even my guy friends hold the door for me lo.. wtf! I just keep quiet all the way.. I'm DAMN tired, DAMN angry, DAMN irritated, DAMN sad, DAMN DAMN regret going out.. he dont even bother to send me to mrt.. just say goodbye at the traffic light.. at the traffic light he asked me.. so today how? I said, we both changed.. you and me also got changed.. then he said, but I've tried to talk to you le ma.. ERR.. IF I ASK YOU A QN AND YOU DINT ANS AND EXPECT AN ANS FROM ME WHEN YOU ASKED ME.. is tt call a conversation fker? I walked off saying GOODBYE.. and NOT turning back..

in mrt, he msg me.. whatever he wrote.. was as if he's meeting me to make me happy.. and not for the sake of maintaining the friendship that we had.. he said he's happy too.. but I doubt so. I scolded him in our sms.. yeah. but tt is what I really want to tell him.. he did try to make me happy and laugh.. yeah, but I laugh for the sake of not wanting to appear sad.. but my face can tell everything.. I can laugh one moment and smile widely the next second, I'm could be in tears..

I seriously dunno what you want.. I can see by the way you look and your body language towards me, you still like me.. everytime I'm not looking at you, you're looking at me.. why look away when I look at you? at the end of the day, yah I am VERY sad.. cause the old you that I knew.. has gone.. and I regreted going out with you instead of accompanying my bf..

when I reached home, I slpt on the couch.. not wanting to bother about what happened today.. when my dad wake me up, he scolded me about my school attendance because I've received warning letter already..

whatever it is.. I'm not in a good mood.. and we just of a DIFFERENT world..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home